- Intelligent direct drive system delivers fast, accurate product diverting, converging and balancing
- Automatic setup, changeover and adjustment of lanes and guide rails
- See Easy Laner at PACK EXPO International – Oct 14-17, Booth N-5742, McCormick Place, Chicago
Waterloo, ON – Septimatech’s new smart, Easy Laner servo-driven lane diverter accurately merges or diverges a balanced supply of stable and unstable containers from a single lane to multiple downstream lanes. The direct drive laner eliminates chains and belts for fast, smooth, maintenance-free and jam-free operation. The Easy Laner comes standard with Septimatech’s state-of-the-art automatically adjustable guide rails for easy, fast, one-touch tool-less setup and changeover.
Septimatech’s Easy Laner servo-driven lane diverter precisely merges or diverges a balanced supply of stable and unstable containers from a single lane to multiple downstream lanes. No chains or belts mean smooth, maintenance-free and jam-free operation. The Easy Laner comes standard with state-of-the-art automatically adjustable guide rails for easy, fast, one-touch tool-less setup and changeover.
The Easy Laner directs containers to multiple machines or lanes by product count or high/low prime to maintain steady downstream production balance. Metering and balancing is available through a gate or brake. If a problem occurs downstream, the intuitive system automatically ceases flow to that machine or lane, while maintaining consistent delivery to the other lanes. Septimatech’s Easy Laner retrofits onto existing packaging lines, has a small footprint, and can be adapted to confined or unconventional spaces to feed casepackers, cartoners or other applications. No operator intervention required.
Automated changeovers and new container introductions are simple, fast and consistent with a PackML enabled controller that operates either as a standalone HMI or easily works with existing communications gateways and interfaces. The Easy Laner allows up to 8″ (20.32 cm) of width adjustment to accommodate a wide range of product sizes.
Easy Laner benefits include:
- Fast, easy setup and changeover on user-friendly touch screen for one-touch automatic lane changeover.
- Built-in state-of-the art Septimatech automated adjustable guide rails.
- Precise, intelligent long-life servo-driven system.
- No belts and chains for maintenance-free and jam-free operation.
- Fast, precise gate control for improved product handling and flow.
- Flexible adjustment for a wide variety of existing or new containers.
“Easy Laner is an ideal solution for any packaging operation feeding multiple lanes or producing products in a wide variety of container sizes and shapes,” says Gord Beaton, Septimatech VP of Sales and Service. “It provides a strong return on investment with increased uptime, efficiency and production, while reducing maintenance and labor costs. Easy Laner also provides outstanding flexibility for evolving packaging operations and product changes.”
PACK EXPO International – October 14th-17th, Booth N-5742, McCormick Place, Chicago.
Septimatech is a leading worldwide provider of packaging machine and line productivity solutions, including Rapid Change Guide Rail Systems, Change Parts, Feed Screw Drive Systems, and more. Contact us today!
You may also be interested in:
- New Multi-Lane Adjust System at PACK EXPO 2018
- 7 Tips for Keeping Your Packaging Line Running at Peak Performance
- Introducing Our NEW Unison® QT Quick Turn Adjustable Guide Rail and Product Handling Control System