- Simultaneously changeover up to 30-foot section of lanes in less than 5 minutes without tools or heavy lifting
- Improves overall efficiency, productivity and line investment
- See Multi-Lane Adjust System at PACK EXPO International—Oct 14-17, Booth N-5742, McCormick Place, Chicago
Waterloo, ON – Septimatech’s new Multi-Lane Adjust System eliminates change parts, lane spacers and heavy lifting equipment to allow quick, simple adjustment of packaging lines with multiple lanes. The patented system significantly improves overall efficiency and productivity by reducing changeover complexity and freeing up valuable plant space and operator time.
One person can simultaneously adjust up to a 30-foot (9 m) section of lanes from one location with Septimatech’s Multi-Lane Adjust System in a fraction of the time it takes with a traditional system. A similar length of traditional multi-lane section typically takes two people 35-50 minutes to changeover. An operator can complete the same length changeover in less than 5 minutes without tools or heavy lifting using Septimatech’s Multi-Lane Adjust System
The Multi-Lane Adjust System is ideal for a wide variety of packaging applications where multiple lanes are required. Lane changes are accurate and repeatable with precise tolerances to improve container handling from start to finish. Container funneling can be adjusted from a maximum of four lanes to one. The intuitive system is simple to use and learn for easy operation.
Efficiency and production benefits of Septimatech’s Multi-Lane Adjust system include:
- Easy implementation with existing or new packaging equipment
- Increased accuracy and repeatable adjustment
- Improved ergonomics and safety with no equipment lifting required
- One person changeovers
- No change parts, lane spacers, or heavy lifting equipment required
- Set up without templates or spacers
- No extra storage space needed for templates and parts storage
- Quick return on investment resulting from reduced labor, increased efficiency and improved throughput
“For case packing and other applications with multi-lane packaging operations, Septimatech’s Multi-Lane Adjust System is a real difference maker,” says Septimatech Gord Beaton, VP of Sales & Service. “The combination of simplified, faster changeovers, reduced time and labor, improved safety and ergonomics deliver significant returns on investment, improved efficiency and higher productivity.”
PACK EXPO International — October 14th-17th, Booth N-5742, McCormick Place, Chicago.
Septimatech is a leading worldwide provider of packaging machine and line productivity solutions, including Rapid Change Guide Rail Systems, Change Parts, Feed Screw Drive Systems, and more. Contact us today!
You may also be interested in: