A major beverage industry Customer reported that liquid spillage was reduced by 80% after installing Septimatech’s feed screws. The result = 20% increase in line speed.
Septimatech feed screws are superior in design, performance and quality. Customers achieve consistent predictable results with increased throughput efficiency and reduced machine changeover for greater machine performance.
Septimatech uses the latest cutting-edge technology to design and manufacture feed screws for precise and repeatable feed screw operation. Feed screws feature a smooth surface finish and pocket-to-pocket accuracy for flawless container transfer without scuffing, damage, marking of the container or label and reduced spillage. State-of-the-art 3D design software can accurately model the feed screw simulating proper fit, form and function for high quality performance for time sensitive schedules. All feed screw applications are available in rapid changeover RXNT® (Rapid eXchange No Tool) style or standard changeover design options. Feed screws are engineered for precise, efficient, repeatable changeovers and machine performance providing you reliable performance in every change.
Feed screw applications:
- Container separation and timing
- Container tilting for angle necks
- Container dwell applications
- Container grouping, turning, dividing, combining
- Container lay down and 180-degree inversion
- Machine-to-machine synchronization
- Container orientation
- High speed applications
- Quick change components reduce changeover time
- CNC machined parts guarantee pocket-to-pocket consistency for precise container handling
- Standardized quick change system reduces operator set up time and changeover time
- Available for all machines
- Cost effective
- Repeatable, predictable quality results
- In-house testing capabilities allow for replication of production environment
- Rigorous Quality Assurance protocols ensure dependable quality every time
Feed Screw Drive Systems
Increased efficiency + performance + flexibility = maximum value for your machine investment
Septimatech provides customers with options to improve their packaging machine performance for greater container control and machine throughput. Septimatech’s feed screw drive systems are customized to achieve the results you need in container handling. Whether your application requires single, dual, synchro or infeed control we have the expertise to help you find the right solution for your needs.
Simple, robust, and modular in design, Septimatech feed screw drive systems are custom engineered and manufactured to suit applications requiring in-line, offset, overhead, bottom or top belt configurations and available in AC motor and servo to flexibly adapt to your existing system.
Difficult-to-control containers are no longer a packaging challenge with the Programmable Infeed Control feed screw drive system (PICS). The system maintains prime, acts as a bottle stop, separates difficult bottles, and efficiently integrates into your line providing for greater container control flexibility.
Customers rely on Septimatech for custom engineered changeover solutions for quick return on investment, accurate, repeatable, rapid setup, and improved container control for maximum efficiency, performance and flexibility.