Feed Screws / Timing Screws
A major beverage industry Customer reported that liquid spillage was reduced by 80% after installing Septimatech’s Feed Screws. The result = 20% increase in line speed.
Septimatech feed screws (also called timing screws) are superior in design, performance and quality. Customers achieve consistent predictable results with increased throughput efficiency and reduced machine changeover for greater machine performance.
Septimatech uses the latest cutting-edge technology to design and manufacture Feed Screws for precise and repeatable Feed Screw operation. Feed Screws / Timing Screws feature a smooth surface finish and pocket-to-pocket accuracy for flawless container transfer without scuffing, damage, marking of the container or label and reduced spillage. State-of-the-art 3D design software can accurately model the Feed Screw simulating proper fit, form and function for high quality performance for time sensitive schedules. All Feed Screw / Timing Screw applications are available in rapid changeover RXNT® (Rapid eXchange No Tool) style or standard changeover design options. Feed Screws / Timing Screws are engineered for precise, efficient, repeatable changeovers and machine performance providing you reliable performance in every change.
Regardless if you call your feed screws timing screws, scrolls, tornillos sin fin, worms, vis d’alimentation, infeed screws, gusanos or tornillos de alimentacion or a helix, Sepitmatech has the experience to provide the correct timing screw solution to solve your container handling issues.
Feed Screw applications:
- Container feeding, separation and timing
- Container tilting for angle necks
- Container dwell and orientating
- Container grouping, twisting, dividing, combining
- Container lay down and 180-degree inverting
- Machine-to-machine synchronization
- Container orientation and turning
- High speed applications
- Quick change components reduce changeover time
- CNC machined parts guarantee pocket-to-pocket consistency for precise container handling
- Standardized quick change system reduces operator set up time and changeover time
- Available for all machines
- Cost effective
- Repeatable, predictable quality results
- In-house testing capabilities allow for replication of production environment
- Rigorous Quality Assurance protocols ensure dependable quality every time