Rapid eXchange No Tool (RXNT®) Change Parts
Customers receive 97% time savings – changeovers reduced from 1 hour to under 5 minutes.
Septimatech’s RXNT® (Rapid eXchange No Tool) Change Parts provide quick, efficient, repeatable machine changeover of precisely engineered parts on packaging machines. The RXNT® System is based upon a one-time installation of Nucleus components mounted to any machine. Satellite changeover parts, designed for specific container geometry, lock into place quickly and easily without using tools. Satellite parts are engineered and CNC-machined to provide precise and consistent pocket-to-pocket container transfer.
The RXNT® System reduces labor time and costs. Once installed, changeover setup is intuitive, tool-less, precise, accurate and repeatable every time. RXNT® Parts are light, cost effective and easy to store. The RXNT® system is custom engineered to each application, machine and container. It can be easily applied throughout your facility to efficiently standardize changeover practices.
The principles of World Class Lean manufacturing are built into our RXNT® Parts for efficient changeover and increased production. Simple setup facilitates efficient training, quick and consistent changeovers, continuity between operator practices, and elimination of unnecessary steps. Once set, product handling and machinery performance is consistent and predictable. You can count on the RXNT® Quick Changeover System for reliable performance in every change.
- Smooth transfer of container-to-machine interface
- Superior container control reduces splashing, spillage, container damage and scuffing
- Intuitive, consistent setup, operations and maintenance
- Simplified, easy training to setup, operate and maintain
- Standardized changeover practices
- Cost effective and value-added solutions compared to other non-RXNT® solutions
- Robust, reliable, and durable construction
- Skilled, knowledgeable and professional support from Septimatech
Rapid eXchange No Tool (RXNT®) Change Parts Resources
The Customer wanted a more robust and cost-effective solution to their existing expensive crowner star assemblies for their high-speed, glass bottle packaging line. Existing crowner star assemblies were causing declines in productivity and performance due to excessive wear, water absorption and glass damage.