Whether you are an expert in your field or new to the workforce, if you share our values, exciting opportunities await you at Septimatech.
Septimatech’s core principles were created by our seven founders to guide the company as it grows and changes. We call this ‘Living the Legacy,’ and there are seven key principles:
- Be Committed To the Customer
- Deliver Superior Quality
- Act with Trust and Honesty
- Do Business with Class and Dignity
- Cooperate and Share Responsibility
- Communicate Openly with Others
- Take Leadership and Share the Excitement of Being Part of Septimatech
Diversity at Septimatech
We live and work in a globally diverse and integrated world. Our ability to innovate and deliver honest, responsive service is a result of our respect for others and inclusion of different thoughts and ideas. We understand that diversity goes beyond fair hiring practices and protection for all employees.
Diversity means respect and a barrier-free work environment that fosters independence and equal opportunities for all people. It is simply responsible and practical leadership to enhance the well-being of our team, our customers, and our community.
Industrial Field Service Technician
- Service Technician is responsible for installation of custom packaging equipment at Customers facilities.
- Must be able to evaluate the scope of the project and ensure that customer needs and expectations are met while maximizing efficiency and monitoring cost.
- Troubleshoots, problem solves and modifies / fabricates Septimatech products as required to complete the installation or resolve problems in a timely and professional manner at the
- Liaison with manufacturing and engineering departments to assist with project build and in house testing as required.
- More …