Septimatech’s core principles were created by our seven founders to guide the company as it grows and changes. We call this ‘Living the Legacy,’ and there are seven key principles:
- Be Committed To the Customer
- Deliver Superior Quality
- Act with Trust and Honesty
- Do Business with Class and Dignity
- Cooperate and Share Responsibility
- Communicate Openly with Others
- Take Leadership and Share the Excitement of Being Part of Septimatech
Diversity at Septimatech
We live and work in a globally diverse and integrated world. Our ability to innovate and deliver honest, responsive service is a result of our respect for others and inclusion of different thoughts and ideas. We understand that diversity goes beyond fair hiring practices and protection for all employees.
Diversity means respect and a barrier-free work environment that fosters independence and equal opportunities for all people. It is simply responsible and practical leadership to enhance the well-being of our team, our customers, and our community.
Quoting Specialist in Made to Order Manufacturing Environment – This position Authors Customer quotations in the company ERP system, inclusive of quotation specifications, applying costing, initiating quote risk documents for concerns raised at quotation and storing all relevant information in customer quotation records. Development of quotes is based upon inputs obtained from RFQ’s, customer supplied information, product standards, legacy customer records, Septimatech product applications engineering and Septimatech product costing.
- After Market Sales – Responsible to process aftermarket product requests from Customer or Account Rep emails, Customer calls and RFQ’s and applies standardized costing by using standardized costing calculators, pricing sheets and legacy information to apply into the authoring of the quote. Works directly with the Customer for direct emails received from the Customer or general inquiry emails to Septimatech.
- RFQ / Product Application – Manages the receipt of and reviews RFQ and Customer supplied information, applies product standards, or applied legacy project information to develop the costing and scope of items to be included for the quotation. For applications where there is uncertainty of the application and the ability to apply product.
- More …\
Industrial Field Service Technician
- Service Technician is responsible for installation of custom packaging equipment at Customers facilities.
- Must be able to evaluate the scope of the project and ensure that customer needs and expectations are met while maximizing efficiency and monitoring cost.
- Troubleshoots, problem solves and modifies / fabricates Septimatech products as required to complete the installation or resolve problems in a timely and professional manner at the
- Liaison with manufacturing and engineering departments to assist with project build and in house testing as required.
- More …
Intermediate/ Senior Mechanical Designer
- Must be proficient in mechanical design in 2D, 3D, and solid modeling to generate mechanical and electro-mechanical layout, sketches, and notes with minimum direction.
- Research, design, evaluate, maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems, and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to installation/service technicians.
- Prepare requirements specifications, risk assessments, product operating instructions and manuals.
- More …