Septimatech’s core principles were created by our seven founders to guide the company as it grows and changes. We call this ‘Living the Legacy,’ and there are seven key principles:
- Be Committed To the Customer
- Deliver Superior Quality
- Act with Trust and Honesty
- Do Business with Class and Dignity
- Cooperate and Share Responsibility
- Communicate Openly with Others
- Take Leadership and Share the Excitement of Being Part of Septimatech
Diversity at Septimatech
We live and work in a globally diverse and integrated world. Our ability to innovate and deliver honest, responsive service is a result of our respect for others and inclusion of different thoughts and ideas. We understand that diversity goes beyond fair hiring practices and protection for all employees.
Diversity means respect and a barrier-free work environment that fosters independence and equal opportunities for all people. It is simply responsible and practical leadership to enhance the well-being of our team, our customers, and our community.
- Social Media: Works with management team and sales to create content for and manage multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Internet Marketing – Develops strategies for web content, email campaigns, blogs and social media to enhance internet and brand visibility. With external vendors, uses google analytics and other tools for monitoring website and mobile marketing reporting on SEO result, monitors ROI and actionable insight into prospect behaviors and website maintenance.
- CRM – Analyze CRM data and customer information to oversee integrity of data, as well as trains users on system.
- Lead Generation – Oversee and support all sales events (i.e. international trade shows, industry associations, trade advertising, etc.) and pre-qualify and nurture all lead generation.
- More …
Industrial Field Service Technician
- Service Technician is responsible for installation of custom packaging equipment at Customers facilities.
- Must be able to evaluate the scope of the project and ensure that customer needs and expectations are met while maximizing efficiency and monitoring cost.
- Troubleshoots, problem solves and modifies / fabricates Septimatech products as required to complete the installation or resolve problems in a timely and professional manner at the
- Liaison with manufacturing and engineering departments to assist with project build and in house testing as required.
- More …
Intermediate/ Senior Mechanical Designer
- Must be proficient in mechanical design in 2D, 3D, and solid modeling to generate mechanical and electro-mechanical layout, sketches, and notes with minimum direction.
- Research, design, evaluate, maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems, and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to installation/service technicians.
- Prepare requirements specifications, risk assessments, product operating instructions and manuals.
- More …