Whether you are an expert in your field or new to the workforce, if you share our values, exciting opportunities await you at Septimatech.
Septimatech’s core principles were created by our seven founders to guide the company as it grows and changes. We call this ‘Living the Legacy,’ and there are seven key principles:
- Be Committed To the Customer
- Deliver Superior Quality
- Act with Trust and Honesty
- Do Business with Class and Dignity
- Cooperate and Share Responsibility
- Communicate Openly with Others
- Take Leadership and Share the Excitement of Being Part of Septimatech
Diversity at Septimatech
We live and work in a globally diverse and integrated world. Our ability to innovate and deliver honest, responsive service is a result of our respect for others and inclusion of different thoughts and ideas. We understand that diversity goes beyond fair hiring practices and protection for all employees.
Diversity means respect and a barrier-free work environment that fosters independence and equal opportunities for all people. It is simply responsible and practical leadership to enhance the well-being of our team, our customers, and our community.
Industrial Field Service Technician
- Service Technician is responsible for installation of custom packaging equipment at Customers facilities.
- Must be able to evaluate the scope of the project and ensure that customer needs and expectations are met while maximizing efficiency and monitoring cost.
- Troubleshoots, problem solves and modifies / fabricates Septimatech products as required to complete the installation or resolve problems in a timely and professional manner at the
- Liaison with manufacturing and engineering departments to assist with project build and in house testing as required.
- More …
CNC Programmer / Operator
- Sets up, programs and operates conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and non-metallic parts.
- Works from blue prints to generate Numerical Control programs to produce parts. This involves the running of sample runs to verify parts are conforming and the required tolerances are met.
- Takes appropriate corrective action to program modifications or tool adjustments that are required to produce a part to the required specifications.
- Ensures that all parts produced meet the quality required by the drawings and specifications supplied.
- More …