Easy Adjust Rails®
Easy Adjust Rails®
Easy Adjust Rails® are a low cost – high value economical solution with a quick ROI and a low Total Cost of Ownership. Conveyor guide rail changeovers are repeatable, fast and easy. Install the Easy Adjust Rails ® on your new or existing conveyor to improve changeover efficiency and create greater line flexibility to infinitely adjust guide rails for current and future product introductions.
For Customers World Wide, Easy Adjust Rails® Are:
- Economical – Low cost high value solution
- Sustainable – No compressed air resources
- Maintenance free – No seals, springs, wires or supply lines subject to wear, damage or leakage
- One-time calibration of system – no springs, seals or pressures to be maintained
- Small foot print and light weight – adapts to tight radius curves, small to large size conveyor configuration, durable to handle boxes or any size container
- Retrofit existing conveyor – engineered to retrofit to any existing or new conveyor systems, interchangeable when line configuration needs to change
- Affordable low capital investment, less than one-year ROI (based upon average of 3 changeovers per week at 30 minutes per changeover)
- Accurate adjustment – repeatably adjust straights and curves accurately to plus or minus 1 mm
- Change over times reduced – adjust up to 80 feet of guide rail by 2” in 10 seconds
Easy Adjust Rails® Resources
Unlocking Additional Uptime and Overall Equipment Effectiveness
Finding ways to improve changeover and packaging line efficiency can be a complex exercise. The variety of products produced, container shapes, sizes and materials, line layout, existing processes, and available labor all come into play. A more inclusive lean manufacturing approach to changeover efficiency that focuses on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) can make the difference in a bottom line. Manufacturers who look at changeovers the same way they did 5 years ago are increasingly losing money.