Septimatech’s Core Values
Living the Legacy
Septimatech’s core values were instilled by our founder Peter D. Fenton, and continue to guide how we do things on a day-to-day basis. We call this ‘Living the Legacy’.
I. Be Committed to the Customer
- Give them what they want, how they want it, when they want it.
- Add a personal touch. Treat every Customer as your own.
- Value the Customer relationship and take ownership for the Customer experience.
- Challenge the way we do things until Customer satisfaction, products, and service is 100%.
- Be innovative to improve Septimatech’s leadership in the marketplace.
II. Deliver Superior Quality
- Differentiate ourselves through the quality of our actions, our products, and our services.
- Take pride in workmanship and know the importance of safety, accuracy, and good housekeeping.
- Be accountable. Do what you say you will do.
- Look for better ways of doing things.
- Be dedicated and loyal to your work and to each other.
III. Act with Trust and Honesty
- Always act with integrity.
- Be positive and trust that things will work out O.K.
- Trust others and be trustworthy yourself.
- Admit your mistakes and learn from them.
- Embrace new ideas and the different viewpoints of others.
IV. Do Business with Class and Dignity
- Remember it takes little more to do it with style and class.
- Make people feel special.
- Treat everyone with dignity, no matter the situation.
- Give and earn the respect of others.
- Challenge yourself to personal and professional growth. Do things outside your comfort zone.
V. Cooperate and Share Responsibility
- Be committed to making each other and the company a success.
- Work in the spirit of a team.
- Raise your game! Challenge and encourage each other to be better.
- Take the initiative and help each other, no matter whose job.
- Act with good judgement and follow through with quality actions for the good of the company and others.
VI. Communicate Openly with Others
- Communicate regularly and effectively with people.
- Give recognition and praise for accomplishments and work well done.
- Ask for assistance. Say thank you!
- Be a good listener. Ask questions to understand and learn more.
- Deal with problems and issues when they arise. Solve them quickly in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
VII. Take Leadership and Share the Excitement of Being Part of Septimatech
- Have fun! Celebrate life.
- Take pride in being part of something special.
- Actively share ideas and success stories.
- Explore the uniqueness of others.
- Build win-win relationships.