The new rapid change Multi-Lane Adjustment System for simply adjusting multiple packaging lanes without changing parts, using lane spacers, or heavy lifting equipment. The elimination of change parts, lane spacers and heavy lifting equipment frees up valuable plant space and operator time for other production needs.
With Septimatech’s Multi-Lane Adjustment System one person can simultaneously adjust up to a 30 foot (9 m) section of lanes from one location. Typically, a similar section would take two people 35-50 minutes to changeover - the Multi-Lane Adjustment System allows one person to changeover a similar section in less than 5 minutes without tools.
The Multi-Lane Adjustment System is suitable for a wide variety of packaging applications where multiple lanes are required. Lane changes are accurate and repeatable with precise tolerances to improve container handling from start to finish. Container funneling can be adjusted from a maximum of four lanes to one. Minor adjustments during production runs for container variances are quick, simple and accurate. Intuitive wheel operation and settings readout is simple to use and learn.
- Adapts easily to existing or new equipment
- Increase accuracy and repeatability
- No lifting equipment required - ergonomics and safety are improved
- One person to change entire system
- Set up without templates or spacers
- Storage space no longer needed for multiple template storage
- Repeatable adjustment without changing parts, using lane spacers, or heavy lifting equipment
- Quick return on investment resulting from reduced labor, increased efficiency, improved throughput